Monday, November 14, 2022

Happy Children's Day

A letter to my Inner child 

I apologize if I failed to express my affection for you.

I am aware that you merited it more than anyone in my life has ever done, and that it is likely

I hope you never lose the joy and excitement that little things bring you and that you'll never stop making me smile.

I miss you, both the new and old, and your sensitivity and purity.

Since I am speaking to you, I know it is wrong for me to be overly critical of you at times. I hope you will forgive me. I want to congratulate you more on those little victories.

I am learning to care for you and help you.

The entire planet is due to you and hoping it finds a gentler heart to adore you.

With love and only love,

AA


1 comment:

The Rainy Kiss

  In the dawn, under the cloudy skies  Over your shoulder, I lay down in  Looking through your eyes, I gazed into your lips,  In the chillin...