Friday, October 27, 2023

A journal - Episode :1

 The Night Screams

Is it just me,

The screams in my head, the voices 

Do they stop,

Is it just me?


The nightmares and random outbursts of tears 

Tears filled, heart palpated.

Panic, heart raced,

Scary uncertainty.

Is it just me?


Sleepless nights,

Dreadful dreams,

Hurtful words and a cowardly world

Is it just me?


You are not you, that outburst of anger.

Those meltdowns and that resentment that carried 

How would I leave you among the darkness?


Let me carry you through my arms of desire, through the mountains of love. Through the fumble, tremble with a shot of honey as sweet as your kindness.

Like I found you,

I hope the peace fills my soul like a sunkissed sunflower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rainy Kiss

  In the dawn, under the cloudy skies  Over your shoulder, I lay down in  Looking through your eyes, I gazed into your lips,  In the chillin...